Wednesday, November 28, 2007

4th Job...

fireworks
4th job is out, I believe everyone must be busy training and hunting quest items for the new events. Oh well, it's the opposite for myself, I feel lazy to train cause of that new mega system which makes the whole game so damn laggy! Most of the time, I just sit there and leech exp from my boi in Leafre =x
For those who already changed to 4th job, congratz and please don't bully those low levels especially me. Hehe... just kidding, nobody bully me with 4th job skill so far. I like the new riding skill but never really spend time to do it, hope I'll be able to ride hog in the fm next time ^_^

5 comments:

cHrIstInA_YY said...

chililady:

Thanks for your kind visit and compliment!

Unknown said...

I LOVE maplestory! I didnt get to 4th job yet but I have the mount~ :)I play on Kradia. How about you?

cHrIstInA_YY said...

kahealani:

Hey, I'm on Aquila server ^_^ Nice to meet you, my friend!

Beverly's Secret said...

Sigh, so sad that I'm not a game freak...

p/s: Thank you so much for being so understanding and caring...I'm so touching...

cHrIstInA_YY said...

beverly's secret:

There's nothing to be sad! Hehe, as being a game freak is not a good thing for u too...

*cuddle* You're most welcome!